3.14.2014

Travel Approval!

Wow! A lot has been happening in the last 16 hours! Yesterday afternoon we got the BIG call we were waiting for that out Travel Approval (TA) had arrived at our agency.

Steve was the lucky one to answer the call, I was home vacuuming carpet and missed the call. So they called Steve at work. I'm glad it worked out that way, so he could have the fun of getting one of the special BIG calls since I received all the others, the referral  and the referral acceptance.We were amazed because this was again sooner than the estimated dates we had been given.

The adrenaline was high as I shared the call with the kids. Lots of shrieking and cheering! Derek runs to the kettle cupboard to get two kettle lids to clang together for drums....until mommy intervened, that is. My ears were already almost ringing!!

We were shocked to discover that we had the option of leaving NEXT WEEK for Gotcha day!! As in 6 days away!! What a roller coaster we were on for awhile thinking should we....shouldnt we....let's go for it.....no lets wait..... it seemed like it kept changing  by the hour! There was some pro's and con's to either travel date but we came to a conclusion we all feel peace about......

We picked the later date, April 9 for our departure day. 26 days.......

So many emotions going on! I have some wonderful news to share about a VERY special gift from God, but it will be another post. Right now this mommy is needed to bring peace back to her house hold that has been on the chaotic side today!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! I can imagine the chaos of leaving in 6 days...I would have chosen the later date also just to have time to prepare. So exciting to have actual dates!!

    I will be praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete