11.09.2013

That Anticipated Phone Call!

Yes!!! It really happened! On Wed. night, Nov. 6 we got that long anticipated phone call from our agency wondering if we want to review the file of a special little Chinese treasure! 

We are SO amazed and blessed that two wks after getting our Log in Date we had a referral. 

As much as I would love to share more, I am bound to confidentiality until his file gets locked. His medical files are currently being reviewed by our doctors. This is one of the requirements before we could accept him so we can make a well informed decision on what care or therapies he may need.
I am trying to guard my emotions because until legal paper work is done I really can't claim him as "mine."

Let's just say, a lot of emotions are being stirred :)

Hopfully I can share a more detailed post soon. But until then, know God is working at putting pieces together and we are so blessed to be part of this special journey!

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! I'm sure the waiting can drive one crazy, but I'm sure it's all for good!

    ReplyDelete